SANTA FE, NM. VACATION HOME, GALLERY, AND MOVIE THEATER.
Gallery LouLou is a nationally recognized Historic Home. It was upgraded to allow for preservation to mix with modernism. The house is across the street from La Posada Resort and Spa, and is two stories with 2500 square feet. We are one and a half blocks from Downtown Plaza. visit our website at http://www.vrbo.com/345671
• The house is sandwiched between two outdoor living porches, one with BBQ overlooking the private garden. Daydream and smell the lavender.
• The garage is a renovated theater.. An overhead projector allows you to show DVD’s, plus turntable and 6 track CD player to create your own multimedia performance. Heated and furnished.
• The house is all hardwood floors, with French doors in the main living area connecting to the front porch.
• The kitchen is accessible to the porch and BBQ for dining Al fresco.
• There are FOUR unique private bedrooms and two baths.
• Two porches: One in front with garden of roses, and back yard garden is lush with herbs, pear and apple tree, roses, lavender, cherry blossom, and a string of lights for a really romantic night.
GALLERY LOULOU IS A PHOTOGRAPHY GALLERY AND HOME. OUR ICONIC ROCK & ROLL PHOTOGRAPHS BY JIM MARSHALL, BARON WOLMAN AND PHILIP TOWNSEND ARE FEATURTED THROUGHOUT THE HOME, AND ARE OFFERED TO GUESTS AT A DISCOUNT OF 15%.
We are two blocks from Canyon Road, which leads to art galleries, restaurants, and HIKERS AND BIKERS wilderness, Santa Fe Ski Valley and the Sangre de Christo Mountains.
Turkish Linens + Coverlets.
Three Queen Perfect Sleepers, one King Perfect Sleeper.
It’s fanciful, but unpretentious.
Two televisions upstairs. Flat screen 52”
Indoor and outdoor music system.
Washer Dryer in basement.
Large eat-in, two sink, and island kitchen with pantry.
Three outdoor dining areas.
Wi-Fi- purified water, and wood burning fireplace.
YOU’LL LOVE IT.